Sunday, September 2, 2007

Concert disappointment, but at least I still have my cool phone!

I had truly been looking forward to the Def Leppard concert since they announced it a few months ago. I even had a pedicure so my feet would look pretty for the outdoor event. I made a mix on my iPod of tunes to get me in the mood for a concert - and I haven't been to a real, big concert in so long. But then...Guitar-Guy said he didn't think he'd be able to make it. The Wild Thing left a message on my voice mail that she didn't feel good, so would not be going, which was extra-sad because we had gone out Friday night and had such a nice time. Then Crazy Cat Lady got to my place to leave for the show, and she's visibly quite ill, so I sent her home. I thought maybe my husband would take pity on me and go along, but no such luck. *Sigh* I'm so sad...I really wanted to go...I really did. It's probably stupid, and I don't know why it's affecting me this way, but my heart aches. Silly, huh?

I'm still digging on my phone, though. Maybe I'll download some music to it today.

No comments: